Gariel Currie of Echopark Guitars is your go-to guy if you are seeking a handmade instrument that bleeds soul and oozes tone. Each and every instrument that is created by Gabriel Currie for Echopark Guitars® is the product of a deeply bred lineage of craftsmanship.
Now Gabriel has brought that same super-vibey approach that has worked so well for his guitars and brought it to the world of amplifiers. All Echopark® amplifiers are constructed with the following:
- Cabinets: hand selected 1" solid #1 KD douglas fir
- Covering: custom "trout" levant
- Speaker baffle: select 1/2" 9-ply Baltic birch
- Grillcloth: limited supply NOS "buckwheat"
- Chasis: mil spec aircraft grade aluminum
- Electrolytics: F&T, Sprague and JJ
- Signal capacitors: Sozo, Sprague & Mallory
- Resistoras: Vishay csarbon film, Ohmite metal film & Allen Bradley carbon composition
- Pots: CTS & Alpha
- Transformers: Mercury Magnetics & Magnetic Components
- Connectors: Switchcraft, Cliff & Neutrik
- Sockets: Omiron & Belton
- Vacuum tubes: Mullard, Tung-Sol, Sovtek & Electro-Harmonix
- Premium Value Upgrade: hand selected KAN NOS by Philps, RCA, GE and Sylvania
- Speakers: custom spec Echopark/WGS
- 100% hand-wired with Gravitt loth wiring
- Featuring NOS mil spec indicator lamps
IN STOCK - The Clarence Amp. At last, a worthy successor to Leo's early designs such as the obscure "White" model 80 or the rarely seen "Harvard" amp. Retaining its heritage in purity, this student model combines all the magic and charm of low watt amps that spawned the "golden era" all while bucking typical tradition...