SOLD PENDING PAYMENT...
Mikael Springer's utterly magnificent '59 LP Replica! The Seraph V.N.S. is nothing less than the most traditional interpretation of the Seraph model; inspired by the late '50s holy grail guitars...
Mikael Springer's utterly magnificent '59 LP Replica! The Seraph V.N.S. is nothing less than the most traditional interpretation of the Seraph model; inspired by the late '50s holy grail guitars. Its thicker body, vintage carve, authentic nitro finish, matching vintage voiced pickups and a host of other fine details retain all the feeling and sound you would expect from an exceptional, perfectly aged old instrument.
- Serial #: 046
- Body: solid Spanish cedar (top and body thicknesses based on '59 specs)
- Top: carved top (vintage carve), flamed Michigan maple w/ cream CAB binding
- Neck: set neck, Spanish cedar
- Neck profile: fat "C"
- Nut width 1 11/16"
- Scale length: 25"
- Fingerboard: Madagascar rosewood
- Fingerboard binding: cream CAB
- Frets: 22, jumbo, nickel silver 18%
- Inlays: Springer celluloid crowns
- Pickups: Häussel 1959 set, nickel covered (thin cover)
- Tuners: Kluson deluxe, aged keystone buttons
- Bridge: ABR-1 style Tunomatic with aluminum stoptail
- Electronics: 2 volumes, 2 tones, 3-way toggle ('50s wiring, PIO caps)
- Finish: nitrocellulose lacquer (custom recipe w/ minimal plasticizers rate), light relic
- Front color: faded lemon burst
- Back color: faded dark cherry
- Hardware color: aged nickel
- Nut: unbleached bone
- Case: Hiscox/Springer hardcase
- Weight: 7.3 lbs (no chambering!)
- $6,250.00 + shipping