Mario knocks it out the park again. The tone is breathtaking as is the feel and playability. Model: 3-Tone S-Style, Aging/relic: medium, Body: alder, Neck: maple / Brazilian rosewood veneer, Nut material: bone, Nut width: 1.650”...
Mario knocks it out the park again. The tone is breathtaking as is the feel and playability.
Comments received on Mario T Style guitars
“My Mario Tele style is the shit! I have played Fender CS, GVCG, Danocaster, you name it – and the Mario tele beats them all in sound, weight, and looks. Keep up the great work!!” - Jeffrey T.
“Your relic T styles are to die for! So what is your technique for getting the stress cracks in your finish? Very nicely done and extremely believable. Probably the best I've seen. Oh and the nicks are artwork” - Brent G.
“For Teles there is no one you guys compete with. Awesome! The best! It is unbelievable how you guys finish a guitar!!!!!!!” - Kenneth C.
“I gotta know...how did you simulate the temperature checking? All the other builders guitars look like they used a compressed air spray can, and the checking is all uneven 'spider webbing.”' Mario, your finish checking looks REAL!!!” - Mark D.
“All other Tele builders need to take lessons from you Mario!” - Jordan D.
“Played one of your Teles today at a guitar center - all I can say is AMAZING! Love how you offer NON-RELICS as well as the beat up ones!” - Hayden S.
- Model: 3-Tone S-Style
- Aging/relic: medium
- Body: alder
- Neck: maple / Brazilian rosewood veneer
- Nut material: bone
- Nut width: 1.650”
- Fret size: 6105
- Fingerboard radius: 9.50”
- Neck shape: chunky ‘C’ (.860-.930)
- Top/side dots: clay
- Strings: D’Addario NY XL .010-.046
- Tuners: vintage style / staggered posts
- Pickguard: aged mint green
- Bridge: Wilkinson vintage style tremolo
- Pickups: Fralin Vintage Hot
- Electronics: 5 way CRL switch, CTS pots, Switchcraft jack
- Finish: nitrocellulose
- Body color: 3 tone sunburst
- Neck color: vintage amber tint
- Accessories included: deluxe hard case and Certificate of Authenticity / dated & hand signed by Mario Martin
- Serial #: 616195
- Total weight of guitar: 7 Lbs. 03 oz.