SOLD OUT - TAKING ORDERS. A Berkshire mainstay, the Whitesmith 100 is a single output transformer variant with 6550 output tubes, giving a very big yet versatile sound. This amp yields that now classic Berkshire tone; pure, unaffected and rich...
SOLD OUT - TAKING ORDERS
A Berkshire mainstay, the Whitesmith 100 is a single output transformer variant with 6550 output tubes, giving a very big yet versatile sound. This amp yields that now classic Berkshire tone; pure, unaffected and rich.
The Whitesmith is 100% hand built on the Berkshire .080" aluminum chassis and hand wired on Berkshire Amplification's own turret boards. For the exterior, a variety of colors and textures are available. Faceplates are also custom to each amp and are hand painted, and any amp can be fitted with an effects loop.
The front panel consists of Hi and Lo gain inputs, master volume, reverb, bass, middle w/push-pull boost (also via foot switch), treble, and volume w/push pull bright switch. The rear panel consist of two selectable 4/8/16 ohm outputs (must be loaded during operation). The amp may also be operated using a Y cord into one cabinet using the correct stepping process and there is a rear input for the foot switchable mid boost feature.
Only the most scrutinized and tested mix of NOS and premium new electronics go into each Berkshire amp, including parts by Mercury Magnetics, Sozo, Allen Bradley, P.E.C., Sprauge, Atom, and F&T.
Jamie Hebert, the mastermind behind Berkshire Amplification personally makes each and every amp one at a time. Each amp is thoroughly bench tested until it meets the Berkshire Amplification standards, then yours.
- Ultra premium hardware throughout, right down to the USA made screws and fasteners
- Custom USA made heavy duty aluminum chassis
- Custom USA made head box, void free baltic birch, in a variety of covering options
- Hand brake cut and painted metal faceplates, finished to perfection
- 4 output tubes; EHX standard
- 4 Preamp tubes; 12AX7 x3, 12AT7 x1, EHX standard
- Custom USA made Mercury Magnetics transformers and chokes
- Mallory 150 caps standard
- Hi and Lo inputs for catering to input matching
- Full and half power switching
- Bass, middle, treble controls
- Volume (gain) with pull bright
- Pull mid boost(foot switchable)
- Tube driven reverb
- 8 and 16 ohm outputs
- 120V standard
- Dimensions: 23" x 10.5" x 8.5"
- Whitesmith 100 6550 Head: $4,199.00
OPTIONS (inquire for pricing):
- Premium and NOS tube brands (based on market value at time of final payment)
- Premium and NOS capacitors (based on market value at time of final payment)
- International voltage
- Effects Loop
- Custom metal finish work
- Custom covering work
- Exotic hardwood cabinetry
- Theme style builds
- Combo and extension cabinets