Zingaro - "The Gypsy": The Ultimate Grab N’ Go Multi Channel Combo. From the jawdropping quality of its tones to the variety of sounds that you can easily step through from your footpedal, these grab n' go combos deliver all you could possibly want...
Zingaro - "The Gypsy": The Ultimate Grab N’ Go Multi Channel Combo.
"I’m so impressed and taken with the tones and performance of this amp that I have to give it a DAG Top Honors Pick.
"The Zingaro gives you easy access to 4 very distinct banks of sound, or call them channels if you prefer.
1) Clean (heavenly Fender Blackface-like tone)
2) Clean with boost (amazing gritty blues to aggressive crunch tones)
3) Overdrive (smooth singing overdrive to near infinite sustain)
4) Overdrive with boost (aggressive, articulate overdrive through to very heavy metal - the boost helps the notes muscle their way through by overpowering the level of compression and saturation, producing a level of clarity and articulation that is as subtle as a flying mallet)
"IMO the Zingaro is the ultimate channel switching “grab n’ go” combo amp. From the jawdropping quality of its tones to the variety of sounds that you can easily step through from your footpedal, these grab n' go combos deliver all you could possibly want, oozing with quality, in every area." - Cliff Cultreri
ABOUT THE ZINGARO
The Zingaro was designed for the musician who needs a small combo amp that provides outstanding performance and is simple to use. It has 50 Watts, 1x12 configuration combo with internal active effects loop and selectable overdrive. The soundstage of the amp is very large given its small size.
In staying true to our policy of offering our clientele only what we believe to be the absolute finest, it’s with great honor that we now offer the magnificent line of Glaswerks amplifiers.
Glaswerks Amplification, the brainchild of Gary Johnson, a company whose products have been greatly admired by Destroy All Guitars since their inception, has given us at DAG great cause for celebration by choosing us as their international online partner in regard to the marketing and sales of their magnificent creations.
Their amp models range from the economical and portable Zingaro to the more feature laden Overdrive Deluxe, on through to the mothership of all “D” style multi-channel amps, the Super Overdrive II whose options allow you to replicate the voicing of most all the great documented “D” style amps of the past as well as allowing one to explore endless new frontiers.
- Combo configuration 1x12" Celestion G1265 speaker
- Preamp section: gain, treble, middle and bass controls
- Overdrive section: overdrive gain and overdrive level
- Master section: master volume, reverb and presence controls
- Tubes, 25W: 4x 12AX7, 2x 6V6 (output)
- Tubes, 50W: 4x 12AX7, 2x 6L6GC (output)
- Tubes, 100W: 4x 12AX7, 4x 6L6GC (output)
- Active effects loop with independent send and return controls
- 2 button footswitch with rear panel mounted manual switches
- Standard power: 120V 60Hz (export versions are available for a small upcharge)
- Dry weight: 48lbs
- Shipping weight: 56lbs
- Dimensions: 19 7/8"w x 19"h x 10"d
- Zingaro 25W 1x12 Combo: $2,223.00