The Waterslide T-Style model often features a lightweight swamp ash or white pine body with an aged nitrocellulose lacquer finish that's been relic'd and aged...
This Waterslide T-Style model often features a lightweight swamp ash body with an aged nitrocellulose lacquer finish.
Note: the neck position has the first Guyatone Gold Foil reissue by Mojo pickups available anywhere. Sounds beautiful!
- Serial #: 10/23/2017
- Style: Thinline T
- Body: swamp ash
- Neck: figured maple & rosewood
- Neck profile: '50s soft V - full C (.87-.98)
- Frets: 6105
- Fingerboard radius: 10"
- Nut: bone
- Finish: aged white blonde nitro
- Pickguard: aged MOTS
- Bridge: vintage style Kluson hardtail
- Pickups: Mojo UK lap steel & Guyatone style gold foil
- Switching: all six strings remain in phase in middle position
- Knobs: vintage HiFi
- Pots: CTS audio taper
- Capacitor: Sprauge .047
- Jack: Switchcraft
- Tuners: Kluson
- Strap buttons: Dunlop
- Weight: 6lbs 8oz
- Case: Hardshell