This is Fat Jimmy's answer to the famous Princeton Reverb, with several personal modifications. The Jimmy Jr. utilizes classic tube circuitry with ties to the tweed era of the '50s up through the classic blackface era of the '60s...
This is Fat Jimmy's answer to the famous Princeton Reverb, with several personal modifications. The Jimmy Jr. utilizes classic tube circuitry with ties to the tweed era of the '50s up through the classic blackface era of the '60s. This unique blend of circuitry (along with a few twists) creates a 12 watt amplifier that is simply unrivaled in tone and performance. You get the best of all eras! This circuit is paired with a Fat Jimmy Vintage Series 12" C1270 speaker, standard. The 12" speaker delivers a richness and fullness of sound that simply cannot be matched by a single 10" speaker. Of course, if a 10" speaker is just your thing, Fat Jimmy can accommodate with a custom order.
Features include tube driven spring reverb and a bias modulating tremolo that has a very rich, organic feel. Like all Fat Jimmy amplifiers, a combination of NOS, vintage, and modern components are used to give you the best possible tone and performance. The Jimmy Jr. is perfect in the studio or on stage when a lower powered amplifier is preferred.
- 12 watts
- Single channel
- Dual inputs hi/lo
- 2 x 6V6 power tubes (3 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AT7)
- Tube rectified (5AR4 standard)
- volume, treble, bass, reverb, speed, depth & Jimmy controls
- Front panel standby switch
- Tube driven spring reverb
- Bias modulating tremolo
- Select vintage parts and measured components
- 1 x 12" Fat Jimmy Vintage Series C1270 speaker (10" speaker available by special order)
- 8 ohm output
- Combo cab dims: 20" wide x 16 1/2" tall x 9 1/2" deep
- Rev/Vib footswitch available
- Fat Jimmy Jimmy Jr in desert blonde w/ Brown Grill: $2,699.00