The Homestead HS100 is a single channel amp head with HI and LO gain inputs that utilizes 6L6 tubes. Also known as the Homestead Hundred, there is no substitute for the power that comes out of this amplifier. It rises above any expectation from the player...
The Homestead HS100 is a single channel amp head with HI and LO gain inputs that utilizes 6L6 tubes. Also known as the Homestead Hundred, there is no substitute for the power that comes out of this amplifier. It rises above any expectation from the player. This is a highly musical, "glassy" amp for the player who wants to stand out above the rest. It plays in the largest of venues to smaller clubs with the help of a half cut switch (from 100 to 50 watts). The HS100 is not just a way to amplify your guitar, but an instrument unto itself. Some may say it has the Tone Of The Gods.
Homestead sets a new standard in guitar amplification, providing an astoundingly broad range of musical sounds, innovative audio controls, cabinet design, and superior reliability. Homestead amps are built from a combination of new old stock (n.o.s.) parts and incorporate Mercury Magnetics transformers, wound to their specs, and the highest quality components. Each amplifier is individually hand-crafted, and all electronic circuitry is hand-soldered and housed in an electro plated chassis.
Hand-built or home grown, however you want to say it, these amps are built 100% in the USA and according to feedback received from multiple professional musicians, these amps are the perfect combination of a Fender Tweed and a Marshall Plexi. How could you not love that! Incredibly touch sensitive and reactive, Homestead amps give players what they need and want, and it is all the result of a design that is intentional and simple. The bottom line? Unbelievable tone with a look that is as classic as it gets!
Homestead amps are bold, tasteful, and leave a lasting impression on any musician that plays them.
- Rated at 100 watts
- Available with either 6L6 (standard) or 6550 (optional) power tubes
- Controls: volume, treble, bass, reverb, master
- Indicators/switches: pilot light, standby switch, half/full power switch
- Pull switches: bass cut, mid boost, bright
- Boost function and bass cut are operational by foot pedal
- Head dimensions: 23.75" l x 9" w x 11.5" h
- Amp and cabinets are available in signature Country Western Brown, as well as Green, Blue, or Red Tolex
- Matching speaker cabinets in standard configurations are available
- $3,150.00 to $3,450.00 depending on configuration