Ever since the tremendous success and recognition of the Little Sister, B&G wanted to create a new version of the guitar that could continue to inspire and be accessible to all players outside of their Private Build line...
The B&G Little Sister has been the biggest selling guitar in the history of Destroy All Guitars. Now, B&G has created the Crossroads, a model with all the goodness and vibe of the Little Sister at a price that is accessible to all.
Ever since the tremendous success and recognition of the Little Sister, B&G wanted to create a new version of the guitar that could continue to inspire and be accessible to all players outside of their Private Build line. With careful work and determination they started developing the Crossroads line, an Asia-manufactured variant of the Little Sister that provides classic B&G looks and construction at a more affordable price.
While some specs had to change, B&G did not compromise on their quest for tone. The Little Sister Crossroads (cutaway and non-cutaway) needed to be built out of quality tone-woods; African mahogany body and neck, Indian rosewood fingerboard and solid maple top. In order to keep the wood alive and resonant the thinnest modern finish available - UV, was chosen. Factory-made solid brass hardware made it possible to maintain the familiar look and similar tonal qualities to the Little Sister.
In order to provide customers with the best value, the Crossroads needed to be streamlined. This is why the Crossroads line is offered only in the classic Tobacco Burst and Midnight Ocean without any customization. The guitar is fully compatible with B&G's Private Build hand-wound pickups and solid brass bridge, for those who wish to upgrade further down the road.
The resulting Little Sister Crossroads is everything B&G expected it to be, and more. A gorgeous addictive instrument that will inspire you to play nonstop.
- Body thickness, non-cutaway: 1.96" / 5cm
- Body thickness, cutaway: 1.75" / 4.45cm
- Total length: 37.52" / 953mm
- Body length: 17.7" / 45cm
- Body width: 13" / 33cm
- Back wood: African mahogany
- Top wood: solid figured maple
- Nut width: 1.68" / 42.8mm
- Nut: TUSQ
- Neck thickness: 0.89"/22.6mm @ 1st fret, 0.96"/24.3mm @ 10th fret
- Scale length: 24 3/4"
- Fingerboard radius: 12"
- Neck joint: fret 14
- Neck wood: one-piece African mahogany
- Fingerboard: ovangkol
- Fretwire: nickel-silver, width 0.080", crown 0.040"
- Inlay: pearloid
- Neck shape: soft V
- Truss rod: one way traditional spoke wheel nut
- Headstock: slotted peghead
- Tailpiece: solid brass
- Bridge: ABR
- Tuning machines: Golden Age Restoration
- Pickups: P-90
- Covers: solid brass
- Weight, non-cutaway: 7.0-8.6 lbs / 3200-3900 gr
- Weight, cutaway: 6.4-7.5 lbs / 2900-3400 gr
- Finish type: UV
- Strings: D'Addario 0.10-0.46
- B&G solid-brass adjustable bridge, 24k gold-plated, $170 extra
- B&G hand-wound pickups (P90s/humbuckers/kikbuckers), $395 extra
- Private Build wired harness (pots, knobs, capacitor, jack, wire), $120 extra
- Pickups + bridge + electronics package, $620 extra
- Brass Pickguard, $49 extra
- Engraved backplate, $69 extra
- B&G hard case, $250 extra