Designed for mobility with the gigging musician in mind, the Fat Jimmy Gigmaster 20, Gigmaster 30 or Gigmaster 35 is the ultimate "grab & go" combo amplifier. A single channel amplifier with one Fat Jimmy Vintage Series C1270 12" speaker, the Gigmaster can easily hold its own on any stage...
Designed for mobility with the gigging musician in mind, the Fat Jimmy Gigmaster 20, Gigmaster 30 or Gigmaster 35 is the ultimate "grab & go" combo amplifier. A single channel amplifier with one Fat Jimmy Vintage Series C1270 12" speaker, the Gigmaster can easily hold its own on any stage. The Gigmaster utilizes 2 x 6V6 power tubes. All in a combo cabinet the size of a Princeton Reverb.
The Gigmaster utilizes one of Fat Jimmy’s signature circuits, which can be said to be a mix between the classic brownface and blackface circuits in tone, response, and performance. It's a sound that is very rich and musical with an "open" 3D feel, a beautiful chime, and remarkably smooth clean tones. This circuit is extremely touch sensitive and responsive to the subtle dynamic nuances of your playing. It captures that "honey drip" feel that is often elusive and difficult to achieve in amplifiers over 12 watts. The Gigmaster features a bright switch, which is very handy! The Fat Jimmy bright switch is much more subtle than most, which makes it remarkably versatile and a very welcome feature.
Other features include classic tube driven spring reverb and bias modulating tremolo. The bias modulating tremolo has a very rich, organic feel. Like all Fat Jimmy amplifiers, a combination of NOS, vintage, and modern components are used to give you the best possible tone and performance.
- 20 watts / 30 watts / 35 watts
- Single channel
- Dual inputs
- 2 x 6L6 (40w) or 2 x 6V6 (20w) power tubes
- 2 x 12AT7, 3 x 12AX7
- Tube rectified (5AR4 standard)
- Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Depth & Jimmy controls
- Front panel standby switch
- Vintage parts and measured components
- 1 x 12" Fat Jimmy Vintage Series C1260 speaker (ceramic standard – alnico available with upcharge)
- 8 ohm output
- Combo cab dims: 20" wide x 16.5" high x 9.5" deep
- Rev/Vib footswitch available at extra cost
- Gigmaster 20 1x12 Combo: $2,699.00
- Gigmaster 30 1x12 Combo: $2,799.00
- Gigmaster 35 1x12 Combo: $2,799.00
- Available in desert blonde tolex with oxblood grill, saddle tolex with oxblood grill, black tolex with oxblood grill, or black tolex with black grill.
- A footswitch is available that controls the reverb and tremolo for a $75 upcharge. Both ends are 1/4" TRS. This includes a 15' cable.
- Studio Slips heavy duty quilted covers are also available. $80 for the Gigmaster 20. Black covers with bottom strap.