The single-channel Classic Reverb Signature is Two-Rock’s ultimate tone shaping machine. Updated in November of 2016 with Bill Krinard’s new design tactics, this amp is available as a 50W (2 x 6L6) or 100W (4 x 6L6) head...
The single-channel Classic Reverb Signature is Two-Rock’s ultimate tone shaping machine. Updated in November of 2016 with Bill Krinard’s new design tactics, this amp is available as a 50W (2 x 6L6) or 100W (4 x 6L6) head. Built on either a black or silver aluminum chassis, this amp has been updated with a new output transformer on the 100 watt models, as well as an added Gain Structure switch for 3 different voicing settings on the input stage. Extensive tone shaping is offered via Treble, Middle, Bass, Bright, Mid, Deep and EQ controls. A Contour control facilitates switching between single coils and humbuckers while adjusting for room acoustics, without having to change preamp EQ settings. A footswitchable FET preamp stage, eq BYPASS and REVERB DEFEAT are stock features of this versatile amplifier.
NEW SIGNATURE FEATURES
Gain Structure: The 3 position gain structure switch changes the sensitivity and overall feel of the preamp. In the down position, the amp feels similar to a vintage blackface, the middle position is much like the Two-Rock Matt Schofield Signature front end with a hotter input stage, and the full up position is Two-Rock's traditional frontend.
Power Selector: On 50 watt models, the HIGH power mode is fixed-bias and the LOW power mode is cathode biased. While the LOW setting may sound louder, you'll notice a significant headroom decrease. On 100 watt (4x6L6) models, the HIGH power mode is 100 watts, while the LOW power mode is 50 watts. With the 100 watt Classic Reverb Signature’s output transformer, when switching from 100 to 50 watts, the transformer will compensate for impedance differences so you will not have to change impedances.
- 50 watt dual tube rectified head, or 100 watt head with half power scaling option
- 2 x 6L6 (50 watt) or 4 x 6L6 (100 watt)
- FET, EQ BYPASS, and REVERB DEFEAT foot switch
- 4 ohm, 8 ohm and 16 ohm speaker outputs
- Black anodized with black chicken head knobs, or silver anodized with silver skirt knobs
- 20-5/8" wide x 12" tall x 10-5/8" deep
- 43 lbs
- Classic Reverb Signature 100 Head: $4,299.00 ($4,399 w/ silver knob upgrade)
- Classic Reverb Signature 50 (Tube Rect) Head: $4,299.00 ($4,399 w/ silver knob upgrade)
- Classic Reverb Signature 40/20 Watt Combo: $4,650.00 ($4,750 w/ silver knob upgrade)