This one is Fidelity's vintage-inspired flagship monster. Designed in collaboration with Marc Ransley of Mojo Pickups, the Stellarosa sits proudly at the top of Fidelity Guitars' range...
This one is Fidelity's vintage-inspired flagship monster.
Designed in collaboration with Marc Ransley of Mojo Pickups, the Stellarosa sits proudly at the top of Fidelity Guitars' range. Inspired by the long-lost Stella Japonica, Fidelity has kept the catalogue vibes but added tons of deluxe features, including custom metalwork, unique electronics and celluloid binding.
- The ultimate in detailed tone: low output Charlie Christian P90s from Mojo Pickups coupled to a chambered swamp ash body deliver supreme clarity without compromising on warmth & volume.
- Introducing Fidelity's "favourites" circuit: two rotary controls offer 7 pickup combinations which you can assign to the A/B toggle switch, giving you quick access to the two key tones for any given song.
- Premium materials and custom hardware: Fidelity's most bespoke guitar yet includes unique steel pickup surrounds & vibrato top-plate, celluloid scratchplate and binding.
- Model: Stellarosa
- Type: double-cutaway chambered electric
- Body: swamp ash with torrefied (roasted) swamp ash top
- Neck profile: medium "C"
- Neck joint: bolted-in w/ brass inserts
- Neck inlays: clay
- Scratchplate: 2mm tortoiseshell celluloid
- Weight: approx. 7.6 lbs / 3.4 kg
- Scale length: 25"
- Fingerboard: 9.5" to 14" compound radius
- Nut: 42mm bone
- Frets: 21, medium / jumbo
- Tuners: Gotoh SD-91 Magnum-Lock
- Pickups: 3x Mojo P90 sized Charlie Christians with custom surrounds
- Electronics: master volume & no-load tone controls, 2x 4-way rotary pickup selector, 2-way pickup circuit toggle switch, Switchcraft jack
- Finish: hand-aged, the level of relicing can be specified after ordering
- Included extras: Hiscox hardcase, Heistercamp Catalyst leather strap
- one-piece torrefied maple with zebrawood skunk stripe, oil finish
- one-piece wenge with zebrawood skunk stripe, oil finish
- maple (aged amber tint nitrocellulose base coat) with wenge fingerboard, oil finish
- Fidelity Guitars billet aluminium bridge with Gotoh SW-3 brass saddles
- Fender USA vibrato with custom top-plate
- blood orange burst (oxblood into orange)
- gloss black
- sonic blue
- olympic white
- shell pink