The Fidelity Double Standard is an addictively playable sonic screwdriver. Taking the best elements of Fidelity's favourite classics and melding them into something new, the Double Standard model is a versatile, high-end workhorse which wants to be your new best friend...
The Fidelity Double Standard is an addictively playable sonic screwdriver.
Taking the best elements of Fidelity's favourite classics and melding them into something new, the Double Standard model is a versatile, high-end workhorse which wants to be your new best friend. Features include premium tonewoods, aged nitrocellulose finishes, hand-wound Mojo pickups and Fidelity's own custom-made bridges and ferrule blocks. For 2019 Fidelity has added comfort contours to the body, making this guitar even harder to put down than it was before.
- Your perfect companion in the studio or on the road: the combination of a chambered swamp ash body, Fidelity's custom aluminium bridge and 4-way switching provides the ideal platform to explore a wide variety of styles without changing guitars.
- Pick the options to suit your sound: dial in your dream spec with a choice of over 150 different option combinations (including lefties), the majority at no extra cost.
- New features for 2019: German carved top-edge brings sharper looks, forearm & belly contours for added comfort, additional pickup and neck options.
- Model: Double Standard
- Type: double-cutaway chambered electric
- Body: swamp ash with torrefied (roasted) swamp ash top
- Neck profile: medium "C"
- Neck joint: bolted-in w/ brass inserts
- Neck inlays: clay
- Scratchplate: 3mm acrylic, various colours available
- Weight: approx. 7.6 lbs / 3.4 kg
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard: 9.5" to 14" compound radius
- Nut: 42mm bone
- Frets: 21, medium / jumbo
- Bridge: Fidelity Guitars billet aluminium with Gotoh SW-3 brass saddles
- Tuners: Gotoh SD-91 Magnum-Lock
- Electronics: master volume & no-load tone controls, 4-way rotary pickup selector, Switchcraft jack
- Finish: hand-aged, the level of relicing can be specified after ordering
- Included extras: Hiscox hardcase, Heistercamp Catalyst leather strap
- Double Standard, String-Through: $2,350.00
- Double Standard: Mastery Vibrato: $2,495.00
- one-piece torrefied maple with zebrawood skunk stripe, oil finish
- one-piece wenge with zebrawood skunk stripe, oil finish
- maple (aged amber tint nitrocellulose base coat) with wenge fingerboard, oil finish
- through-strung with Fidelity Guitars billet brass ferrule block
- Mastery MV vibrato tailpiece with Fidelity Guitars roller tension bar
- Mojo P90 Staple with nickel bezel (neck & bridge)
- Mojo P90 Charlie Christian (neck & bridge)
- Mojo P90-sized Mojotron humbucker (neck & bridge)
- blood orange burst (oxblood into orange)
- gloss black
- sonic blue
- olympic white
- shell pink