The Osmé is a melting pot of vintage design influences – Italian, Japanese, German and American. And in Drew Walsh's opinion, Osmé took the best of it all and brought something new to the table...
The Osmé is a melting pot of vintage design influences – Italian, Japanese, German and American. And in Drew Walsh's opinion, Osmé took the best of it all and brought something new to the table. Familiar yet unique, the Osmé makes a bold statement both visually and sonically with its unique pickup, vibrato, and bridge options. Stand out among the pack.
- Construction: solid body or semi-hollow (chambered)
- Orientation: right or left handed
- Wood: alder (roasted or unroasted), swamp ash (roasted or unroasted), poplar (roasted or unroasted), mahogany, korina, sapele, African whitewood, pine, others as requested
- Top wood: most anything as requested
- Other options: f-hole, no f-hole, or Walsh original top cut (all available for semi-hollows)
- Top carves: rounded edges (Tele or Strat styles for reference), German carve, unique Walsh rounded/step carve
- Binding: costs an additional $75 per side (inquire for colors and options)
- Neck wood: plain maple (roasted or unroasted), quartersawn maple (roasted or unroasted), birdseye maple (roasted or unroasted), flame maple (roasted or unroasted), mahogany, korina
- Orientation: right or left handed
- Back contours: C, Fat, Assymetrical, U
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fingerboard wood: various maples, Indian rosewood, pau ferro, ebony, Macassar ebony, walnut, bocote, zircote
- Radius: 7.25, 9.5, 10, 12, 16; compound radius available for an extra $50 (7.25-9.5, 9.5-12, 10-14, 10-16, 12-16)
- Frets: Dunlop 6000, 6100, 6105, 6125, 6130, 6150, 6230 (stainless steel also available for an additional $50, Gold Evo frets available for an extra $50)
- Fret count: 21 or 22
- Truss rod: headstock adjusting, heel adjusting, or heel spoke adjusting
- Inlays: faux clay, black, MOP
- Neck finish: oil, nitro, or combo (oil on back, nitro on face of headstock)
- Nut width: vintage 1.650", the modern 1.6875", the wide 1.750", and the super wide 1-7/8"
- Nut options: bone or TUSQ
- Headstock: Batwing or Teisco inspired hook headstock (both 6 in-line), reverse also available
- Logo: waterslide or firebrand
- Bridge: Jeff Senn (with Gotoh in-tune saddles), custom made vintage Tele style (with Gotoh in-tune saddles), custom made half Tele bridge (with Gotoh in-tune saddles), both of the above Tele bridges can be slotted for Bigsby and be top-loading or through-loading, Mastery, Embie Concepts Embie-matic, ABR-1, Nashville, wraptail, Hipshot hardtail, etc., more options available
- Vibrato: Mastery, Bigsby, NOS 1960's Hagstrom, Duesenberg, Maestro full vibrato, Maestro half vibrato
- String blocks: when using through-loading bridges custom made solid brass or aircraft grade aluminum string blocks are used rather than string ferrules
- Strap buttons: various options
- Material: most anything is available; every pickguard is custom made to fit the specs of each guitar
- Pickups: McNelly, Curtis Novak, Lambertone, Wolfetone, and Gemini Pickups
- Pots: Emerson CTS
- Capacitors: NOS PIOs or Orange Drop
- Output jack: Switchcraft
- Switches: Switchcraft
- Additional options: custom wiring (may incur upcharges), treble bleed mod, etc.
- Finish type: nitro (low plasticizer for vintage or regular plasticizer for high gloss) or oil
- Colors: most any opaque and vintage colors available including classic metallic colors, metal flake finishes (add $50), custom bursts
- Aging degree: anywhere from new high gloss to medium aging available
- Mono Sleeve or Vertigo depending on the model and specs of each guitar
- Stringjoy 10-46
- Osmé: $2,795.00