First of all, the number 3 was the foundation of this instrument - the number that defines most of the aesthetics in the world. Three different wood species were used to craft the instrument...
First of all, the number 3 was the foundation of this instrument - the number that defines most of the aesthetics in the world. Three different wood species were used to craft the instrument. Each of them came from 3 different continents. The sapele, ebony and Lithuanian maple form the neck-through construction.
Custom inlays construct the number 3 Jack White signature. The instrument has 25.5" scale. Incorporated are 3 boutique vintage sounding Haeussel mini humbuckers which have many tone possibilities, including split function and 6 way toggle switch.
And the aluminum! The idea to use it for the contour is one of Lava Drops signature marks. 3 mm of aluminum reinforce the instrument with longer note sustain and more vibration. Woods and metals twist into the final and unique tone. The three colours twist into the unique looks:
- Blue: the deep inspirational dive of creativity, opening new horizons of unlimited passion in combination with the rare book-matched flamed maple top
- Black: tradition and minimalism in one, sustaining the movement of flowing fingers
- Chrome/aluminum: modern, industrial innovation for brave ideas and ambitious personality
- Top material: book-matched flame maple
- Body material: 5 pieces mahogany, maple neck-trough
- Fingerboard material: ebony
- Back cover: stainless steel
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck reinforcements: two carbon fiber rods
- Body finish: transparent high gloss
- Top finish: aquamarine gloss
- Pickups: Haeussel mini humbuckers
- Nut: graph tech
- Nut width: 43mm
- Bridge: tremolo
- Tuning machines: Hipshot locking
- Controls: volume & tone control / push-pull, 6 way pickup selector
- price by request