The Benson Vincent is a 30 watt channel switching guitar amplifier. The Vincent is Benson's first channel-switching offering, with a twist...
The Benson Vincent is a 30 watt channel switching guitar amplifier. The Vincent is Benson's first channel-switching offering, with a twist. Instead of a conventional tube preamp creating compression and distortion in the dirty channel, Benson installed the Vinny 1 Watt circuit for real power tube distortion in the preamp. You really can have power tube grind at any volume now with zero compromise, complete with a killer clean channel and tube driven pedal level FX loop.
- 2 x EL34, 1 x 6L6, 1 x EL84, 3 x JJ 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 30 watts
- Speaker outputs: 1 x 8 ohm, 1 x 16 ohm
- Pedal level FX loop
- Footswitchable clean/dirt channels
- Point to point construction on terminal strips *no circuit, eyelet or turret board*
- Mercury Magnetics transformers
- Carbon Comp resistors
- Jupiter capacitors
- DC filments for low noise
- Baltic birch head cabinet
- Dovetailed pine speaker cabinets
- Head 18.5"W 8"H 8"D 23 lbs
- Vincent 30 Watt Head: $2,499.00