Model: Whitfill T, Serial #: 2-7-19, Color: olympic white whiteguard, Body: 1 piece swamp ash, Neck: maple w/ rosewood fingerboard, Nut width: 1.650", Neck profile: .840 @ 1st fret, .940 @ 12th fret, Fingerboard radius: 10"...
If you’re looking for the absolute finest in a vintage “T” guitar, step up to a Whitfill. They are loaded with Charles Whitfill's proprietary pickup sets. Once you play one, you’ll never go back. The Whitfill T style guitars reproduce the finest in vintage tone and feel.
- Model: Whitfill T
- Serial #: 2-7-19
- Color: olympic white whiteguard
- Body: 1 piece swamp ash
- Neck: maple w/ rosewood fingerboard
- Nut width: 1.650"
- Neck profile: .840 @ 1st fret, .940 @ 12th fret
- Fingerboard radius: 10"
- Neck shape: heavy C
- Pickups: Whifill propriety Usual Suspects by Onamac Windery
- Electronics: CTS pots, CRL switch, cloth wire, oil and paper capacitor
- Tuners : Gotoh vintage nickel
- Bridge: Gotoh vintage nickel w/ vintage style brass saddles
- Hardware: aged nickel plates, stainless steel screws
- Neck date: 2/7/2019
- Weight: 6 lbs 13 oz