The Seraph V.N.S. is nothing less than the most traditional interpretation of the Seraph model; inspired by the late '50s holy grail guitars...
The Seraph V.N.S. is nothing less than the most traditional interpretation of the Seraph model; inspired by the late '50s holy grail guitars. Its thicker body, vintage carve, authentic nitro finish, matching vintage voiced pickups and a host of other fine details retain all the feeling and sound you would expect from an exceptional, perfectly aged old instrument..
- Construction: set neck
- Body: Spanish cedar
- Top: flamed michigan maple (vintage carve)
- Neck: Spanish cedar
- Fretboard: Madagascar rosewood, cream binding
- Inlays: Springer crowns, vintage celluloid
- Scale: 25"
- Frets: 22, jumbo, nickel silver
- Headstock veneer: maple, lacquered black
- Nut: unbleached bone
- Pickups: Häussel 1959
- Electronics: 2 vol, 2 tone, 3-way toggle, 50s wiring
- Bridge: ABR-1 tunomatic w/ aluminium stoptail
- Tuners: Kluson Deluxe
- Finish (front): distressed nitro, faded lemon burst
- Finish (back): distressed nitro, faded dark cherry
- Case: Hiscox / Springer