The Mezzabarba Trinity has 100 watts of pure, in-your-face guitar tone in a modern, midi controllable, 3 channel amp. Dedicated to modern sounds, from crystal clear clean, through a classic punchy crunch, to high gain nirvana...
The Mezzabarba Trinity 3 channel head, a revolutionary 100 watt head.
The Mezzabarba Trinity has 100 watts of pure, in-your-face guitar tone in a modern, midi controllable, 3 channel amp. Dedicated to modern sounds, from crystal clear clean, through a classic punchy crunch, to high gain nirvana. Finally the best of the MZero and the Z Series in a single amp that offers the full range of the incredible tones available from Mezzabarba.
Three Versatile Channels
This channel is all about tonal definition and is a perfect balance between Mezzabarba's Z Series and the MZero. It produces a transparent, authentic clean tone that is both warm and brilliant at the same time and with harmonic overtones to die for. With the boost engaged you can go for American/British classy crunch, with tons of dynamic and punch.
What stands out the most is the explosive dynamics this channel offers. This channel can range from a "bitey" mild distortion to that sought after vintage, harmonic rich crunch a là AC/DC that is so hard to find anymore, until a brutal hot-rodded tone you can have with the boost engaged.
Hot, defined and ballsy is the only way to describe it. Fluid, saturated distortions that are dripping in harmonics. From a perfect crunch to a searing lead tone, this channel features a boost switch for two different voicings, one for rhythm definition, one for smoothest and fullest solo parts. The 3rd channel will take you to distortion bliss..
- Dedicated to modern sounds, from crystal clear clean, through a classic punchy crunch, to high gain nirvana
- 3 channel head: Clean, Drive and Overdrive, for 24 different sounds + FX Loop, all programmable
- A total of 48 different settings with 128 presets
- Every channel has Boost, Bright, Dual Master and FX Loop functions
- Preamp controls: Gain (Ch.1), Bass, Middle, Treble, Volume 1, Drive (Ch.2), Overdrive (Ch.3), Bass, Middle, Treble, Volume 2, Volume 3
- Power amp controls (rear): Master 1 and Master 2, then Presence, Feedback and Depth for power amp overtones
- Tube effect loop, serial or parallel
- Midi, programmable, PC and CC functions, 128 presets, Midi In, Midi Thru, USB interface
- Custom transformers by Onori
- Preamp tubes: 6 x 12AX7
- Power tubes: 4xEL34, 100 watts
- Available custom options: SysEx Midi Footswitch, Parallel FX Loop, USB programmer
- Dimensions: 62 x 24 x 24h cm
- Weight: 19 Kg