Model: Whitfill T, Neck date: 1/23/2019, Color: butterscotch blackguard, Body: 1 piece swamp ash, Neck: 1 piece maple, Nut width: 1.650", Neck shape: heavy C, Neck profile: .840 @ 1st fret, .940 @ 12th fret...
If you’re looking for the absolute finest in a vintage “T” guitar, step up to a Whitfill. They are loaded with Charles Whitfill's proprietary pickup sets. Once you play one, you’ll never go back. The Whitfill T style guitars reproduce the finest in vintage tone and feel.
- Model: Whitfill T
- Neck date: 1/23/2019
- Color: butterscotch blackguard
- Body: 1 piece swamp ash
- Neck: 1 piece maple
- Nut width: 1.650"
- Neck shape: heavy C
- Neck profile: .840 @ 1st fret, .940 @ 12th fret
- Fingerboard radius: 10"
- Pickups: Whifill propriety Usual Suspects by Onamac Windery
- Electronics: CTS pots, CRL switch, cloth wire, Oil and Paper capacitor
- Tuners: Gotoh vintage nickel
- Bridge: Gotoh vintage nickel, vintage style brass saddles
- Hardware: aged nickel plates, stainless steel screws
- Weight: 6 lbs 12 oz