665 WHITE WITH BLACK STRIPES (3 PICKUP VERSION)
A semi-acoustic body made of pear wood makes the 665 sound fundamentally powerful with an amazing tonal selectivity...
665 WHITE WITH BLACK STRIPES (3 PICKUP VERSION) WITH STUNNING HIGHLY FLAMED MAPLE NECK
There is a sheer force of impeccability behind these guitars. Every detail is so perfect, you'd think they were fashioned by someone in possession of technology from the future. But it just comes down to German engineering at its very finest and adds up to instruments that are not only incredible visually but also expressive as can be.
A semi-acoustic body made of pear wood makes the 665 sound fundamentally powerful with an amazing tonal selectivity. A one-piece maple neck supports the sound characteristics of the body. The "set in" neck joint enables comfortable access up to the highest registers.
The outstanding characteristics of these instruments can be summarized by the following quality, construction and design features:
- Straight perfection-oriented design, keeping a close watch on top craftsmanship down to the smallest details
- Semi-acoustic concept featuring a full-length sustain block and a "set in" neck
- Hand-selected, meticulously chosen woods
- High quality hardware and electronics
- Pickups by Harry Häussel
- 26 3/16 inch scale (665mm)
- The 26 3/16 inch scale (665mm) in combination with the 'set in' neck gives lots of room to move.
- The 'set in' neck joint enables comfortable access up to the highest registers.
- 22 perfectly finished medium jumbo frets are set in side-closed.
- The 'Joe Barden' bridge takes this type of a classic guitar bridge to a modern level in terms of playing comfort and intonation adjustment.
- A tremolo sustain block made of Pao Ferro for those who prefer the sound of wood over the sound of iron. The wooden block sounds a little softer than a steel block and saves 7 oz. (220g) of weight.
- Tightly mounted Switchcraft output jacks are standard
- Aluminum-made Sperzel machines keep the tuning stable and save weight at the instrument's head.
- No pickguard, no frames... the pickups are mounted in the wood itself. However, they are still adjustable in the usual way.
- Two pickup version: Sometimes 'less is more'. Two single-coils, made by Harry Häussel, and a simple classic wiring.
- Three pickup versions: 3 Häussel pickups (HB Vin Neck A2, SC Blues A5, HB Vin Bridge A5) and the tremolo system provide the instrument with extreme versatility.
- Three pickup versions: Wiring: 1x volume, 1x tone, 1x mini switch for coil tapping of both humbuckers, 1x 5-way selector switch. Switch positions: 1. Neck, 2. Neck+Mid, 3. Neck+Bridge, 4 Mid+Bridge, 5 Bridge.
- Includes guitar case, tools, Schiller security locks, guitar ID-card
GENERAL PRICING INFO:
- 665 Black Stripes, 2 SC Joe Barden bridge, maple neck: $4,200.00
- 665 White Stripes, 2 HB, 1 SC, tremolo with pao ferro block, maple neck: $4,500.00
- Flamed maple neck, add $500
- Humbucker instead of single coil, add $150
- Additional single coil (Black Stripes version only): $230
- Further options on inquiry