Gustavsson Fullerblaster Burgundy Mist - $5650
Johan Gustavsson loves the simplicity of the original Teles, yet he had no interest in simply branding an "also ran" model with the JG logo. For the Fullerblaster he has kept the familiar Bluesmaster silhouette...
Johan Gustavsson loves the simplicity of the original Teles, yet he had no interest in simply branding an "also ran" model with the JG logo. For the Fullerblaster he has kept the familiar Bluesmaster silhouette, while incorporating the 6 in line headstock and bolt-on one piece maple neck found in the original design. The JG Fullerblaster is available with both the traditional slab and custom contoured body options. Johan offers this model with a distressed finish, which gives the instrument a warm and broken in feel. Body material options include mahogany, ash and alder. Fingerboard options include slab rosewood and maple.
- Bolt on neck
- Countoured korina
- Neck shape: Round '59 .874"-.960"
- Scale length: 25.5" scale length
- Fretboard radius: 9.5-12" compound radius
- Nut width: 1.680”
- Fret size: 6105 German silver or 6105 stainless (upcharge)
- Position inlays: Vintage moto or clay dot inlays and sidemarks
- Nut: Bone
- Neck material: One piece rock maple neck
- Fretboard: Premium rosewood
- Pickup configuration: H/T
- Bridge pickup: Wolfetone Tele™ style pickup
- Neck pickup: TV Jones Supertron
- Pickup switching: 3 way blade
- Controls: Master volume/master tone
- Hardware finish: Aged nickel
- Bridge: Joe Barden Tele style
- Control plate: Flipped Tele style control knobs
- Nitrocellulose lacquer without plasticisers; gloss or distressed