Bill Harden has hit yet another grand slam. It just doesn’t get any better in regard to tone, playability and looks....
Bill Harden has hit yet another grand slam. It just doesn’t get any better in regard to tone, playability and looks.
The Broncobuster is a marriage of the best elements of the Telecaster and Les Paul,skirting the line between the two but never really giving in either way, all the twang, all the sustain, all the beef, all the articulation, none of the hum, backache, or mud. The set neck with a 17 degree angle insures sustain and eliminates choppiness and the lightweight alder body insures much resonance with no mud. The real heart of the guitar are the two original design, lightly potted, Broncobuster Pickups, which retain the sparkle and clarity of a great single coil with no noise. The volume knob set past 7 equals instant dirt while maintaining clarity.
This guitar is equally at home strummin your cowboy chords on Sunday, or out and about tearing it up on Friday night. Light, responsive, live, rock on.
- Body: honeycomb chambered mahogany/aspen
- Neck: flame maple with bloodwood fingerboard
- Radius: 14"
- Frets: tall Gibson style
- Scale: 25.5
- Neck shape: medium C
- Neck thickness: .86 at first fret, .92 at 12th fret
- Nut: 1 11/16
- Inlays: cats eye
- Pickups: BroncoBucker humbuckers, slight overwind
- Finish: vintage yellow, medium relic
- Bridge: Harden modified Bigsy with rollerbridge
- Metalwork: hand etched aircraft aluminum accents