Another wonderful Tele hybrid from the wonderful Stephen Talkovich. The t90 is designed for easy of playing with the wide nut and string spacing and for sounds from jazz/swing blues to gut bucket blues and rock.
This Talkovich is named "Orion's Belt."
The t90 is designed for easy of playing with the wide nut and string spacing and for sounds from jazz/swing blues to gut bucket blues and rock. Lightweight for stage, wonderful to play on a couch.
"While I was finishing this guitar I notice three bright dots on the side left, it’s from minerals in the wood but they remind me of the three stars in Orion's Belt and that’s what I've named the guitar." - S. Talkovich
- Alder body and maple neck
- Hand rubbed nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Budz Custom Pickups, P90 w/ alnico 3&5, bridge 5,4,2 alnico
- Reverse control plate
- Glendale cold rolled steel bridge plate
- Glendale brass and aluminum saddles
- 280K Superpot volume potentiometer
- Russian NOS oil/paper capacitor
- Wide nut (1 3/4" bone) and string spacing (7.75mm)
- 12 inch radius fingerboard
- Medium jumbo Jescar frets
- Very soft V medium chunky neck
- Imported thermometer case included