Bill Harden has created yet another masterpiece with his metalwork hitting yet another new height. The Broncobuster is a marriage of the best elements...
Bill Harden has created yet another masterpiece with his metalwork hitting yet another new height.
The Broncobuster is a marriage of the best elements of the Telecaster and Les Paul, skirting the line between the two but never really giving in either way - all the twang, the sustain, the beef, the articulation and none of the hum, backache, or mud. The set neck with a 17 degree angle ensures sustain and eliminates choppiness while the lightweight alder body provides wonderful resonance without the mud. The real heart of the guitar are the two original design lightly potted, Broncobuster Pickups, which retain the sparkle and clarity of a great single coil with no noise. The volume knob set past 7 equals instant dirt while maintaining clarity.
This guitar fits in equally at home strummin' your cowboy chords on Sunday, or out and about tearing it up on Friday night. Light, responsive, live. Rock on.
- Spruce and aspen honeycomb chambered composite body
- Flame maple neck and fingerboard
- 14" radius
- 25 1/2 inch scale
- Medium slightly beefy c shape
- .86 thickness at first fret
- .89 thickness at 12th fret
- 1 11/16' width nut
- Cats eye inlay
- Medium relic
- Medium/heavy relic flat black finish
- Hand etched aircraft aluminum with oriental dragon backplate
- Harden modified Bigsby/roller bridge