Here is a stunning candy apple red S-style guitar with matching headstock, powered by an incredibly musical set of Fralin vintage hot pickups. This is both a player's and showman's dream guitar with both looks and tone to kill...
Here is a stunning candy apple red S-style guitar with matching headstock, powered by an incredibly musical set of Fralin vintage hot pickups. This is both a player's and showman's dream guitar with both looks and tone to kill.
At DAG, each artist we represent is with us because we feel that they have a special skill or create a specific model or product that is superior to all others in its class. With Mario, it is his vintage reproductions of the Strat styles of the '50s and '60s that we feel have that extra mojo worthy of attention. We also place great value in his ultralight T-style guitars which although not being vintage correct in regard to construction, produce tones that most musicians would spend a lifetime as well as a fortune in money trying to secure. Mario is a master luthier with a set of golden ears and regardless of whether it’s his S or T style or his T-Master or Serpentine, you can be assured that you are purchasing a masterfully built, magnificent sounding instrument that plays with the greatest of ease.
- Model: S-Style
- Body: alder
- Neck: maple
- Nut material: genuine bone
- Nut width: 1.650î
- Fret size: 6105
- Fingerboard radius: 9.50î
- Neck shape: chunky 'C' (.860î @ 1st fret / .930î @ 12th fret)
- Top/side dots: black
- Strings: NY XL DíAddario .010-.046
- Tuners: staggered Gotoh Kluson style
- Pickguard: mint green
- Hardware: vintage style chrome w/ tremolo
- Pickups: Lindy Fralin Vintage Hot Strat
- Electronics: CRL switch, CTS pots, Switchcraft jack, Orange Drop cap., vintage wire
- Finish: nitrocellulose
- Color: candy apple red w/ matching headstock, vintage amber neck
- Accessories included: deluxe hardshell case and Certificate of Authenticity / dated & hand signed by Mario Martin
- Weight: 7 lbs. 02 oz.