Serial number: 5-12-15, Weight: 6 Lbs, 4 oz, Body: swamp ash, Neck: maple / rosewood, Nut width: 1.650", Neck dimensions: .850" 1st fret, .950" 12th fret...
Here for sale we have a Whitfill Bourbon Burst Blackguard Slimline.
If what you seek is a '50s or '60s T-style replica with the ultimate tone, feel and playability, then Charles Whitfill is the luthier you’re looking for. His impeccable build quality, combined with his proprietary Usual Suspects pickups make for the finest vintage T-style replicas we know of, but it doesn’t stop there. Take one of Charles’ semi-hollow Slimline T bodies, add a pair of his proprietary humbuckers and you have the ultimate cross between a vintage Les Paul and an ES335, a guitar we guarantee you will have great difficulty putting down.
- Serial number: 5-12-15
- Weight: 6 Lbs, 4 oz
- Body: swamp ash
- Neck: maple / rosewood
- Nut width: 1.650"
- Neck dimensions: .850" 1st fret, .950" 12th fret
- Pickups: Whitfill PAF style humbuckers
- Electronics: CTS pots, CRL switch, oil and paper capacitor, cloth wire
- Tuners: Kluson vintage style nickel
- Bridge: Gotoh vintage style nickel, 6 saddles
- Hardware: SS screws, nickel plates