Model: Honcho, Aging/relic: medium / light, Body wood: paulownia, Neck: maple / rosewood, Nut material: bone, Nut width: 1.650”, Fret size: 6105, Fingerboard radius: 9.50”...
At DAG, each artist we represent is with us because we feel that they have a special skill or create a specific model or product that is superior to all others in its class. With Mario, it is his vintage reproductions of the Strat styles of the '50s and '60s that we feel have that extra mojo worthy of attention. We also place great value in his ultralight T-style guitars which although not being vintage correct in regard to construction, produce tones that most musicians would spend a lifetime as well as a fortune in money trying to secure. Mario is a master luthier with a set of golden ears and regardless of whether it’s his S or T style or his T-Master or Serpentine, you can be assured that you are purchasing a masterfully built, magnificent sounding instrument that plays with the greatest of ease.
- Model: Honcho
- Aging/relic: medium / light
- Body wood: paulownia
- Neck: maple / rosewood
- Nut material: bone
- Nut width: 1.650”
- Fret size: 6105
- Fingerboard radius: 9.50”
- Neck shape: chunky C (.860 - .930)
- Top/side dots: clay
- Strings: D’Addario NY XL .010-.046
- Tuners: vintage style / staggered posts
- Pickguard: gold anodized aluminum
- Bridge: Wilkinson vintage style tremolo
- Pickups: Lollar Special S in neck and mid, Special T in bridge
- Electronics: 5 way CRL wwitch, CTS pots, Switchcraft jack
- Finish: nitrocellulose
- Body color: olympic white
- Neck color: vintage amber tint
- Accessories included: deluxe hard case and Certificate of Authenticity / dated & hand signed by Mario Martin
- Serial #: 615129
- Total weight of guitar: 5 lbs. 14 oz.