Serial #: 6/30/15, Body: 1 piece swamp ash, Neck: piece maple baseball ball, Nut width: 1.650", Neck thickness: .950" 1st fret, .980" 12th fret...
If what you seek is a '50s or '60s T-style replica with the ultimate tone, feel and playability, then Charles Whitfill is the luthier you’re looking for. His impeccable build quality, combined with his proprietary Usual Suspects pickups make for the finest vintage T-style replicas we know of.
- Serial #: 6/30/15
- Body: 1 piece swamp ash
- Neck: piece maple baseball ball
- Nut width: 1.650"
- Neck thickness: .950" 1st fret, .980" 12th fret
- Pickups: Whitfill proprietary Micawber, single coil bridge, humbucker neck
- Electronics: CTS pots, CRL switch, oil and paper capacitor, cloth wire
- Tuners: Kluson vintage style nickel
- Bridge: Gotoh vintage style nickel, 3 brass saddles
- Hardware: SS screws, nickel plates
- Weight: 6 lbs. 5 oz.