Here is your chance to own a top-line state-of-the-art screaming 10” combo by Versoul. Only 12 have been built with most going to folks like the Stones and ZZ Top. This is the only one remaining available and being offered to the public...
Please note: the photos shown here are not of the actual amp for sale, but rather are of previous examples of this amp.
Here is your chance to own a top-line state-of-the-art screaming 10” combo by Versoul. Only 12 have been built with most going to folks like the Stones and ZZ Top. This is the only one remaining available and being offered to the public. The tones range from clean to over-the-top screaming hot-rodded Plexi. It embraces both single coils and humbuckers and seems to take all pedals well.
- Amp is rated roughly 4 watts and is equipped with a single 10" Celestion Alnico Gold speaker.
- Works in Class A with the ability to change the rectifier tube from 5Y3 or GZ34 (5AR4) or 5U4 without bias adjustments.
- Power tube is single EL84. Pre amp tubes are EF86 and 12AX7.
- There is an option to use five different preamp tubes for different gain levels at 12A tube base, again without any bias adjustments; From 12AX7, 12AY7, 12AT7 ja 12AU7 and also 5751 for desired gain level. 12AX7 is the most powerful, gain factor 100%. 5751 the second, gain factor 70%. 12AT7 the third, gain factor 60%. 12AY7 the fourth, gain factor 45%. 12AU7 the fifth, gain factor 19%.
- You do not need a fuzz box with this amp, since there is a choice of insane All Tube Distortion!
- Harmonic tremolo with speed & depth controls.
- In addition there is a line out jack and a line level pot on back panel plus an extra speaker jack.
- Sturdy blue anodized Versoul aluminium chassis (2 mm thick aluminium (US 12 Gauge 0.0808 inch) with welded joints.
- Blue anodized Versoul pot knobs.
- Selected high-end parts, like paper in oil resistors.
- Bronze finished front and back control panels with black etched engraved texts.
- Versoul leather hand pressed and cut corner legs and leather pipings, leather handle.
- Solid Finnish spruce cabinet shell with thin plywood front and back panels with semi-open construction which creates a thick, focused and open sound.
- This Amp Really ROCKS!!! (As Billy F Gibbons personally agreed indeed.)
VIEW A GUITAR AFICIONADO REVIEW OF THIS AMP