The glorious American design of the early 2oth Century is reflected in this unique instrument. Classy but seductive - the RadioStar (Cithara Decoris) was featured in Bob Shaw’s book, “Electrified: The Art of the Contemporary Electric Guitar...”
The glorious American design of the early 2oth Century is reflected in this unique instrument. Classy but seductive - the RadioStar (Cithara Decoris) was featured in Bob Shaw’s book, “Electrified: The Art of the Contemporary Electric Guitar.”
"We could make barred chords at the 17th fret and beyond without effort. The bony bass tones make playing power chords a real delight. Plus points: design, construction, tonewoods, hardware, pickups, sounds, assembly and price." - Guitarre & Bass Magazine
- Each Lospennato guitar is handmade from beginning to end. There's no "custom shop" line; each guitar that leaves Lospennato's atelier is a custom music machine.
- Original, eye-catching design, well away from the traditional models (and their infinite copies) that have been flooding the market for decades now.
- The finest available wood, certified by FSC.org as coming exclusively from environmentally, well managed forests.
- Freedom Neck, a new, unique ergonomic shape.
- Fretboard with compound radius, for a lower string action.
- Handmade, compensated nut made of bone, for a long sustain and a perfect intonation across the whole fretboard.
- Salt and Pepper controls - on-board sound processing controls that you won't find in any other guitar.
Leo Lospennato has been building guitars for 30+ years. Based in Germany, he shares a place of honor among the avant-garde of the contemporary European luthiers, focused on uncompromised quality and aesthetics that transcend the same old shapes that have been around for decades. Author of the most important book on electric guitar design, Leo explores the interaction between form, function, tradition, and innovation, to create new classics for the times to come."!
- Serial number: 626022
- Serial name: Tamara
- Year made: 2016
- Body: alder
- Neck: maple / ebony
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan SPH90 (set)
- Bridge: Schaller 3D-6
- Tuners: Gotoh 510
- Effects on board: distortion
- Other: kill button
- Styling: aged
- base price: $3,950.00