Serial #: 10/14/18, Model: Whitfill T P-90, Color: olympic white dual P-90, Body: 1 piece swamp ash, Neck: maple, Fretboard: rosewood, Nut width: 1.650"...
If you’re looking for the absolute finest in a vintage “T” guitar, step up to a Whitfill. They are loaded with Charles Whitfill's proprietary pickup sets. Once you play one, you’ll never go back. The Whitfill T style guitars reproduce the finest in vintage tone and feel.
- Serial #: 10/14/18
- Model: Whitfill T P-90
- Color: olympic white dual P-90
- Body: 1 piece swamp ash
- Neck: maple
- Fretboard: rosewood
- Nut width: 1.650"
- Neck dimensions: .840" @ 1st fret, .940" @ 12th fret
- Fingerboard radius: 10"
- Neck profile: heavy C
- Pickups: Whifill propriety P-90s by Onamac Windery
- Electronics: CTS pots, CRL switch, cloth wire, oil and paper capacitor
- Tuners: Gotoh vintage nickel
- Bridge: Gotoh vintage nickel cuttoff w/ vintage style brass saddles
- Hardware: aged nickel plates, stainless steel screws
- Weight: 6 lbs, 13 oz