MARIO GUITARS--THE NEW STAR OF VINTAGE MODERN !!
Model: T-Master / Medium Aging, Body: Paulownia, Neck: 1 PC. Maple, Nut Material: Bone, Nut Width: 1.625”, Fret Size: 6105, Fingerboard Radius: 9.50”...
We here at DAG believe these to be some of the finest guitars being made today. Mario manages to get massive tone with plenty of low end out of ultra-lightweight guitars.
- Model: T-Master / Medium Aging
- Body: Paulownia
- Neck: 1 PC. Maple
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625”
- Fret Size: 6105
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.50”
- Neck Shape: Soft Chunky ‘V’ ( .900” @ 1st Fret / .970” @ 12th Fret )
- Top/Side Dots: Black
- Strings: D’Addario .010-.046
- Tuners: Staggered Gotoh Kluson Style
- Pickguard: Bakelite
- Hardware: Nickel w/ Compensated Brass Saddle Bridge and Heavy Knurled Knobs
- Pickups: Lindy Fralin Blues Special
- Electronics: 4 Way Oak Grigsby Switch , CTS Pots , Switchcraft Jack , Orange Drop Cap. , Vintage Cloth Covered Wire
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Body Color: Mary Kaye White
- Neck Color: Vintage Amber Tint
- Accessories Included: Deluxe Hardshell Case and Certificate of Authenticity / Dated & Hand signed By Mario Martin
- Weight Of Guitar: 5 lbs. 4 oz.