Another drop-dead gorgeous Seraph from Michael Springer and another that sounds and plays as good as it looks. Michael is fast emerging as the next master builder to hail from Europe...
Another drop-dead gorgeous Seraph from Michael Springer and another that sounds and plays as good as it looks. Michael is fast emerging as the next master builder to hail from Europe. DAG is honored to represent him as he brings a level of quality and a prestige that many may claim but few can deliver.
"The Seraph has become my personal solidbody thinline of choice paving the way to its bigger brothers, the Gil Yaron Bone 1, the Gustavsson Bluesmaster and the Bartlett Retrospec." - Cliff
Construction: set neck
- Body: mahogany
- Neck: mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian rosewood, 25", stainless steel frets (medium jumbo)
- Top: flamed maple (medium figured)
- Headstock veneer: flamed maple, black with natural binding
- Fretboard inlays: Springer crowns, mother of pearl
- Nut: bone
- Pickups: 2 x humbuckers (Häussel 1959' neck – 1959' custom bridge)
- Electronic layout: Vol, Tone, Toggle 3 p.
- Bridge: Tonepros Tunomatic – aluminium tailpiece
- Tuners: Kluson deluxe
- Finish: PU high gloss
- Top color: lemon burst
- Case: Hiscox hardcase
- Up-graded flamed maple top
- Flamed maple fretboard binding
- Springer Crown fretboard inlays
- Stainless steel frets
There are no images in the gallery.