Ladies and Gentlemen, please believe us when we tell you that Teles do not get any better sounding or better playing than this incredible example...
Ladies and Gentlemen, please believe us when we tell you that Teles do not get any better sounding or better playing than this incredible example. The kicker is that it weighs in at only 5 lbs 3 oz and yet puts out a big tight low end to complement its singing round-edged high end that cuts like a hot knife through butter.
Mario Martin is making some of the finest S & T style guitars to ever grace our planet, and it has got us wondering what to do to wake everyone up to that fact...
"I personally play Mario Martin S style guitars and this T style guitar is the only one I know of that is in the same class as the Whitfill and Yaron T’s I’m currently playing. Whoever buys this guitar is in for a treat beyond their wildest imagination and I guarantee it will provoke you to start thinning your herd and buying another Mario or two. I’m so confident that I’m willing to stand behind it and offer a full refund less freight for anyone wise enough to step up and make the smartest purchase of their guitar buying history." - Cliff Cultreri
- Model: T-Style
- Body: Paulownia
- Neck: 1 Pc. maple / quarter sawn / AAA flame
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625”
- Fret Size: 6150
- Fingerboard radius: 9.50”
- Neck shape: ‘C’ ( .830” @ 1st Fret / .900” @ 12th Fret )
- Top/side dots: Black
- Strings: D’Addario .010-.046
- Tuners: Vintage style Gotoh height adjustable posts
- Pickguard: Gold anodized aluminum
- Hardware: Vintage style w/ compensated brass saddle bridge, heavy knurled knobs / vintage style milled jack cup
- Pickups: Lindy Fralin stock Tele 2% overwound in neck / Tele blues special in bridge position
- Electronics: 4 way oak grigsby switch, CTS pots, Switchcraft jack, orange drop cap., vintage cloth covered wire
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Body color: Vintage amber
- Neck color: Vintage amber tint
- Accessories included: Deluxe hard shell case and certificate of authenticity / dated & hand signed by Mario Martin
- Total weight Of guitar: 5 Lbs. 03 Oz.