The new Springer guitars are simply perfection in every way. If you want a thoroughly modern take on an LP style solidbody or an ES335 style hollowbody , the Springers are the finest we’ve found!..
The new Springer guitars are simply perfection in every way. If you want a thoroughly modern take on an LP style solidbody or an ES335 style hollowbody, the Springers are the finest we’ve found!
The Hollowbody Seraph is the semi-acoustic version of the Solidbody Seraph. Compared to its solid body sister, its thicker dimensions (2,5" at the bridge), yet semi acoustic design makes it an extremely lightweight and resonant instrument, predestined for jazz and blues, but also versatile enough to feel at home in classic rock situations. As usual, the standard specs can be modified to meet the special needs and taste of the player.
- Construction: set neck
- Top: flamed maple (master grade)
- Body: mahogany, hollowbody
- Neck: mahogany
- Fretboard: ebony
- Scale length: 25'
- Frets: stainless steel (medium jumbo)
- Headstock veneer: flamed maple, black with natural binding
- Fretboard inlays: Springer crowns, mother of pearl
- Nut: bone
- Pickups: 2 x humbuckers (Häussel 1959' neck and bridge)
- Electronic layout: vol, tone, 3 position toggle
- Bridge: Tonepros Tunomatic – aluminium tailpiece
- Tuners: Kluson deluxe
- Finish: PU high gloss
- Top color: tobacco burst
- Case: Hiscox hardcase