Model: S-style / medium aging, Body: swamp ash, Neck: 1 piece quartersawn maple, Nut material: bone, Nut width: 1.650”, Fret size: 6105, Fingerboard radius: 9.50”...
At DAG, each artist we represent is with us because we feel that they have a special skill or create a specific model or product that is superior to all others in its class. With Mario, it is his vintage reproductions of the Strat styles of the '50s and '60s that we feel have that extra mojo worthy of attention. We also place great value in his ultralight T-style guitars which although not being vintage correct in regard to construction, produce tones that most musicians would spend a lifetime as well as a fortune in money trying to secure. Mario is a master luthier with a set of golden ears and regardless of whether it’s his S or T style or his T-Master or Serpentine, you can be assured that you are purchasing a masterfully built, magnificent sounding instrument that plays with the greatest of ease.
- Model: S-style / medium aging
- Body: swamp ash
- Neck: 1 piece quartersawn maple
- Nut material: bone
- Nut width: 1.650”
- Fret size: 6105
- Fingerboard radius: 9.50”
- Neck shape: soft chunky ‘V’ (.900” @ 1st Fret / .970” @ 12th Fret)
- Top/side dots: black
- Strings: D’Addario .010-.046
- Tuners: staggered Gotoh Kluson style
- Pickguard: 1 ply parchment
- Bridge: Wilkinson vintage style tremolo
- Pickups: Lollar vintage blackface
- Electronics: 5 way CRL switch, CTS pots, Switchcraft jack, Orange Drop cap., vintage cloth wire
- Finish: nitrocellulose
- Body color: Mary Kay white
- Neck color: vintage amber tint
- Accessories: deluxe hardshell case and Certificate of Authenticity dated & hand signed by Mario Martin
- Weight: 6 lbs. 05 oz.