Here we have a Black T-style w/ tortoise pickguard for sale. Model: T-style / medium aging, Body: paulownia, Neck: 1 pc. maple, Nut material: bone, Nut width: 1.650”, Fret size: 6105...
Here we have a Black T-style w/ tortoise pickguard for sale.
Comments received on Mario T Style guitars
“My Mario Tele style is the shit! I have played Fender CS, GVCG, Danocaster, you name it – and the Mario tele beats them all in sound, weight, and looks. Keep up the great work!!” - Jeffrey T.
“Your relic T styles are to die for! So what is your technique for getting the stress cracks in your finish? Very nicely done and extremely believable. Probably the best I've seen. Oh and the nicks are artwork” - Brent G.
“For Teles there is no one you guys compete with. Awesome! The best! It is unbelievable how you guys finish a guitar!!!!!!!” - Kenneth C.
“I gotta know...how did you simulate the temperature checking? All the other builders guitars look like they used a compressed air spray can, and the checking is all uneven 'spider webbing.”' Mario, your finish checking looks REAL!!!” - Mark D.
“All other Tele builders need to take lessons from you Mario!” - Jordan D.
“Played one of your Teles today at a guitar center - all I can say is AMAZING! Love how you offer NON-RELICS as well as the beat up ones!” - Hayden S.
- Model: T-style / medium aging
- Body: paulownia
- Neck: 1 pc. maple
- Nut material: bone
- Nut width: 1.650”
- Fret size: 6105
- Fingerboard radius: 9.50”
- Neck shape: chunky 'C' .880 - .950
- Top/side dots: black
- Strings: D’Addario NY XL .010-.046
- Tuners: staggered Gotoh Kluson style
- Pickguard: genuine celluloid tortoise
- Hardware: vintage nickel w/ compensated steel saddle bridge
- Pickups: Fralin Pure PAF HB (neck) / Fralin blues special Tele (bridge)
- Electronics: 3 way switching, CTS pots, Switchcraft jack, Orange Drop cap., vintage cloth wire
- Finish: nitrocellulose
- Body color: black
- Neck color: vintage amber tint
- Accessories included: deluxe hardshell case and Certificate of Authenticity / dated & hand signed by Mario Martin
- Weight of guitar: 5 lbs. 03 oz.